- 5 lb boneless leg of lamb, tied in netting
- 20 cloves garlic, or more to taste
- Garlic powder, or to taste
- 10 fresh rosemary sprigs
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Cut 20 deep slits evenly spaced around the leg of lamb without cutting the netting. Stuff a garlic clove into each slit. Rub garlic powder over the lamb. Place rosemary sprigs under netting evenly around the lamb. Place lamb into a roasting pan.
- Roast in preheated oven until reddish-pink and juicy in the center for medium-rare, about 2-2 1/2 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 130° F. Remove from oven and cover in aluminum foil; rest meat until thermometer reads 135°F before carving.
- Serve immediately – Enjoy!