Yields: 4 Servings | Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 4 x 4-6oz of our Fresh Skin-On Salmon Fillets
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Butter (or more, to taste)
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced (or more, to taste)
- 2 Cups Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Bag (6oz) Fresh Baby Spinach
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream (or half and half)
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Basil, Chopped
- 1 tsp Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- Heat Olive Oil in a large skillet over Med-High Heat.
- Season Salmon Fillets with Salt & Pepper, to taste. Transfer to the skillet, Skin side up! Cook about 6-7 minutes without flipping.
- Flip over, and cook for another 2-3 minutes; remove from skillet and set aside
- Add butter to skillet & let melt over medium heat.
- Stir in Garlic and cook for 1 minutes, or until it becomes fragrant.
- Add cherry tomatoes & season with salt. Cook tomatoes for 2 minutes, or until they begin to soften.
- Stir in fresh spinach and cook for 1 minute – Spinach should begin to wilt.
- Stir in cream, parmesan cheese, basil, & parsley; Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add Salmon back to skillet, skin side down, and continue to cook for 3 more minutes or until heated through.
- Remove from heat & serve immediately, spooning sauce over each fillet. Serve with risotto, your favorite pasta, rice, or roasted potatoes & enjoy!