Servings: 2 | Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 Cup of our Pulled Pork BBQ (Approx. 1/2 lb)
- 2 Cups Frozen (Alexia Brand) Hashed Browns
- 4 Local Fresh Eggs
- 1/4 Cup White Onion, minced
- 2 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar
- Chopped Scallions, for garnish (optional)
- Heat Oil in a large, oven safe (preferably cast iron) skillet.
- Add hash browns and onion, cooking according to directions, minus 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle hashed browns with salt. Using the back of a spoon, create 4 wells, and crack eggs into each one.
- Equally divide BBQ pulled pork in dollops around the eggs, and transfer to oven.
- Bake until egg whites are opaque, but yolks are still shiny and runny, approximately 4-5 minutes.
- Top with cheese and return to the oven until cheese is melted, approximately 2 minutes.
- Remove, garnish with scallions & serve!