- 1 Package Arctic Food’s Gnocchi (Found in our freezer!)
- 1/2 Cup Fully-Cooked Corned Beef, roughly chopped (or more, if you like)
- 1/2 Stick Butter
- 2 Green Onions, thinly sliced (Saving Green tops for garnish)
- 1 Cup Cabbage, roughly chopped (Can use pre-cooked)
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar or Swiss (Or a Mix!)
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Cook the potato gnocchi according to the instructions on package.
- Over Medium Heat, melt the butter in a skillet and add corned beef and onion. Saute until the beef caramelizes slightly & onions soften (2-3 minutes).
- Add the cabbage and broth, cover for 2-3 minutes to let steam. Season with salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste.
- When the gnocchi is finished cooking, drain well and add to the skillet. Toss Everything together with shredded cheese, garnish with green onions & serve immediately – YUM! Let us know how you like it!