Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 Packs Ramen – Flavor of your Choice (We recommend our Koyo Brand Garlic Pepper Ramen or Lemongrass Ginger Ramen)
- ½ Cup of Asparagus Spears, cut to 3” Length (or more, to taste)
- 1 ½ Cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 2 ½ Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1/2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- ½ Teaspoon Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 2 Cups of Water
- 1 Tablespoon of Vinegar
- 2 Local Fresh Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons of Scallions, chopped (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons of Cilantro, chopped (Optional)
- 2 Lemon Wedges (optional)
- In a medium pot, cook ramen according to package directions. One minute before ramen is done, toss asparagus spears into the pot. Transfer ramen & asparagus into two bowls.
- Over Medium-High Heat, add mushrooms and oil to the pot. Spread mushrooms flat on the bottom of the pot, sprinkle with lemon pepper, and cook until golden brown. Divide mushrooms between the two bowls of noodles.
- To Poach your eggs: Add 2 cups of water to small sauce pan. Bring to boil. Add vinegar to boiling water, then gently crack an egg on each side of the pot. Immediately turn off burner, but leave the pot on the hot burner.
- Use a fork to gently pull the egg whites toward the center of your egg. All eggs to sit in hot water for 4 minutes, then use a large slotted spoon to gently remove and place one egg on each ramen bowl.
- Garnish with scallions, Cilantro, & Lemon Wedge, Serve immediately, and Enjoy!