- 1 lb Chicken Stir-Fry Meat
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1-2 Cloves Fresh Garlic, Minced
- 1 Head Lettuce, leaves separated, washed & dried. (We suggest the “MUIR” Lettuce we carry from Growing Free Farms!)
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- ½ Cucumber, Seeded & diced
- ½ Red Onion, Chopped
- ¼ Cup Blue Cheese Crumbles or Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Both found in-store!)
- ½ Cup (or more, to taste) Buffalo Sauce (We carry a variety in-store!)
- Your Choice of Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Heat Olive Oil in medium sized pan, over Medium-High Heat. Add Chicken Stir-Fry, Fresh Garlic, & a sprinkle of salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, for approximately 8-10 minutes – Or until meat starts to brown.
- Once chicken is browned, add buffalo sauce to the pan and stir to coat the chicken. Once Chicken is fully-cooked and tossed in sauce, remove from heat and set aside.
- Divide buffalo chicken meat in your lettuce cups (be sure to leave room for other ingredients)… Add tomato, cucumber, red onion, & cheese. Drizzle with your preferred dressing & Enjoy!