4 Servings | Gluten-Free & Dairy Free
- 4 bone-In pork loin chops
- 1 1⁄2 cups apple juice or apple cider
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup gluten-free soy sauce
- 2-3 tablespoons honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Place chops in a shallow dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix vigorously to blend honey throughout.
- Pour marinade over chops.
- Cover and refrigerate a minimum of 4 hours – overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove chops from marinade.
- Place on grill, over medium-high heat.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes, turning once half way through and basting with remaining marinade. Be sure to avoid flare ups when basting, move heat to higher ground if this is an issue with your grill.
- Discard remaining marinade when meat is grilled.